Monday, October 11, 2010

Go Tech!





This weekend Brad's Dad and Tommy came to town so we could go to the fair and the football game. Brad took off work on Friday so we could beat the crowd and enjoy some fair food, rides and attractions. This is the forth year in a row we have been and it just keeps getting more fun! Claire is old enough now to ride the rides and she is tall enough too! She LOVED them all...she rode a roller coaster and giant slide with Brad, she rode a balloon ride with me and then rode the swings and a few others by herself. The girl has no fear. She reminds me of when I used to ride rides with my Dad. I ate a corny dog and fried oreos, yum! Aubrey was awesome, just slept and looked around. I was so busy i didn't take any pictures :( The next day Brad and I went with some of my friends to the tech game while Grandad babysat! We had a blast. i got sunburned and it was hot for an October game, but tons of fun with friends!

No comments: