We had a very busy Halloween! We went to the pumpkin patch with our Stroller Stride friends,spent a beautiful day at the Dallas arboretum, went to an amazing Halloween party, Claire got to dress up for dance class and of course, trick or treating! We carved a pumpkin too! I don't know about Claire, but I am done Halloween for this year ;)
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Happy Halloween!
We had a very busy Halloween! We went to the pumpkin patch with our Stroller Stride friends,spent a beautiful day at the Dallas arboretum, went to an amazing Halloween party, Claire got to dress up for dance class and of course, trick or treating! We carved a pumpkin too! I don't know about Claire, but I am done Halloween for this year ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the pics...girls looked like they had a great week leading up to Halloween.
Claire's costume was perfect. David said she was the cutest girl at the party!
Post a Comment