We have been busy getting ready for the holidays! We spent Thanksgiving at Brad's sister's house in Longview, I spent a week in Houston with the girls while Brad was busy at work, we've enjoyed lots of Christmas parties and activities, Claire had her first slumber party, we baked cookies and we will be spending Christmas with my family in Houston this year. Here are some pictures to catch you up!
Friday, December 17, 2010
It's Been Awhile
We have been busy getting ready for the holidays! We spent Thanksgiving at Brad's sister's house in Longview, I spent a week in Houston with the girls while Brad was busy at work, we've enjoyed lots of Christmas parties and activities, Claire had her first slumber party, we baked cookies and we will be spending Christmas with my family in Houston this year. Here are some pictures to catch you up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a precious family you have. I love these pics. Claire looks so grown up in these pics, and that smile of Aubrey's just melts my heart.
Post a Comment