Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Big Girl Bed
Aubrey got her new big girl bed about a month ago! While my parents were in town they were generous enough to buy it for her. Claire was two when she got one because I needed the crib for Aubrey so I figured it was time for a crib-free house. Kinda sad. She LOVES it. She goes right to sleep and sleeps all through the night, then the girls come downstairs together every morning around 7:00. It has a trundle so Claire has already spent the night with her. They do great together in the same room :) Brad and I love the paint color we chose...a light purple. She really is getting to be a little girl...tear...
The first day she wasn't so sure about it...I found her asleep on the playroom couch at nap time.
Their rooms are right next to each other!
Oh, we redid the guest room too so come visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You've made a beautiful home for all four of you. Dad and my "room" looks great too! The pic of Aubrey sleeping on the game room couch is precious!
oh wow ! can't believe how big AJ is now, so cute!! The rooms all look beautiful ! Great job ! I miss you guys so much ! lots of hug your way !
The house looks beautiful! I can't wait to see it. Aubrey is a little lady, just like Claire. They are so sweet together. Miss you all!
Post a Comment