Wednesday, July 30, 2008

VIDEOS!

Lisa and I take a LOT of video of Miss Girl (Miss Girl is the name that Lisa coined for Claire and it stuck). Now that she is old enough to laugh, the videos that I take are no more than a patheic attempt to make her laugh so that I can document her cuteness for future generations (Grandmothers seem to like it, too).

Speaking of pathetic ... Claire basically has her dad wrapped around her little finger. When I get home and we make eye contact, she gives me a big smile and kicks her legs like she's jumping (Lisa's reaction is slightly less emphatic, but I'm pretty sure that she's happy to see me, too). That never gets old.

(I just noticed that half of this blog is me narrating my own thoughts in italics ... weird)

She's such a good little girl and I'm so grateful that Lisa put her career on hold to be a mother. Her decision to put Claire first has brought order to our home and will pay dividends to Claire for the rest of her life.

Ok ... sappy part over. Here are a couple of recent videos. One with my hilarious wallet, and one showing how Miss Girl can sit up now.

~Brad~

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey! You can just assume that all aunts and uncles enjoy the videos too. Wow... she is growing up so fast! I LOVE her laugh! You two have done an excellent job with Claire. And... this blog. Give a big kiss and hug to Miss Girl for me.
Love,
Aunt Heather

Vandi said...

Claire is TOO cute!!! I can't wait until Cambria can do some of those things!