Grandmom and Pop-Pop came to visit this weekend! We celebrated Pop-Pop's birthday, went shopping, played, went to church and went to brunch. Claire is crawling now so she got to show off for her Grandparents! She loves them so much and we can't wait to see them again soon!!!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wondered when I would hear about her crawling. Congrats! We look forward to seeing y'all in Lubbock in around 2 wks!
She looks soooo much like Lisa in that top picture! She is a mini Lisa. But sometimes she really looks like Brad to me too. Cute kid! Bring her over to Addison and lets have lunch!
We loved our visit with Miss Claire. She is the cutest, smartest, best behaved baby ever.
Love, Grandmom
She just keeps getting more and more cute! Sometimes I think she looks just like Lisa and other times I see a hint of Brad too. When is she coming to visit her Aunt Alli? I miss Claire!
Post a Comment