Monday, September 22, 2008

Trip to Lubbock






This past weekend, we took Claire on her first trip to Lubbock. She did great on the 5 hour car ride! She had a very busy weekend with Mimi, Grandad, Aunt Heather and Uncle Dr. Robert. We took her around campus Sat. morning to get some pictures. I swear I was just standing in some of the same places getting ready to start college and now I'm taking pictures of my baby there. Before I know it we will be there taking pictures of Claire at college! Then we met my roommates from school for lunch! We had a blast catching up and remembering old times. We needed more time together...I miss them all already. We did get to meet Mallory! She is the beautiful daughter of my college roommate Meredith! And of course we got some great pics!! Sat. night we took Claire to her first Tech football game! None of the loud noises bothered her at all. She waved at the band as it marched in and lasted until half way through the second quarter. But by then it was past her bedtime and she was ready to go. Sunday we went to church and fed some ducks. I will add video soon! We had a great trip. Claire loves her Mimi and grandad and their fish!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even decked out in Raider red and black she is still the cutest baby ever!

Vandi said...

We're sorry we missed you guys!! Cambria needed to square away the future Tech roommate situation! ha ha... ;) Claire is so cute and it sounds like she did awesome at the game. Cambria enjoyed it, too. She stayed awake the whole entire thing!!! Hopefully we can meet up with you for another game.