Today I took Claire up to Brad's new office in Dallas so we could look around and meet his new co-workers. Everyone loved Claire (even though her hair was CRAZY! It started off in pigtails and ended up looking like John Candy's hair in Spaceballs. Then we went to lunch. It was a great way to spend a Friday afternoon!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We have got to do something with that child's hair!!!!!Good thing she is so darn cute.
Love the hair. We'll have to have a ponytail contest with the girls. :)
It'd be a tight race between Grace and Claire. That is some serious Space Balls hair.
LOVE her hair. She's adorable. I'm sure Brad was so proud to have his beautiful ladies at the office....you are such a sweet wife!
How cute is Claire !! I definitely can't relate the difficulty of styling hair with my little bold Adrien;) ... It is funny to watch you guys experiment though :)
Post a Comment