For a while now Claire has made this "evil" face at us. I could be making lunch, packing a bag, or reading a book and when I look up she is giving me this hard look. It's enough to make you wonder if your hair is crazy or you said something stupid. It is totally random and she usually laughs afterwards, but she has the ability to make you feel insecure. Good thing she's cute 98% of the time! These pictures don't really capture the moment...but you get the idea.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Don't you just wonder what she's thinking!!
Love it! Too funny : )
I think she gets it from you ;) remeber that drawing you did in art of all those eyes? she's cute even w/ the "evil" eye
Pretty sure I've gotten that face before. totally thought it was because of my hair. Oh well.
That is awesome!!! Can she do it on command? I want to see it.
Miss Priss....that is so funny. Either way, she's adorable!
I think you need to hone her skill.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ALIL7T764
Isn't it funny that something so small can have so much attitude?!?!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures! Too cute!
Yep, that's my niece!
That is priceless :) It's too funny to see Claire so serious - she's usually so gentle and sweet :)
Post a Comment