Sunday, July 5, 2009

I'm Pregnant!!!!



We are so excited to announce that we are expecting baby #2!!!! My family and Brad's family were together this 4th of July weekend in Longview so we decided to make the big announcement then. I bought Claire a shirt that says "I'm Going to be a Big Sister" and as you can see in the video, it didn't take long for everyone to figure it out! I am due Feb. 20th...which is funny because Claire and I both celebrate our birthdays in February...throw in Valentine's Day and Brad will have his hands full! We will find out the sex of the baby again... Brad is hoping for a boy, I want another girl! Claire and this baby will be almost exactly 2 years apart. We will see...of course as long as the baby is healthy we are thrilled!!! I am seven weeks along and already feeling really nauseous and tired. My sonogram is on the 15th so hopefully I can get some meds to help with that. We will keep you posted on all the baby news! We are so thankful to have such a great family and friends around us to share our great news!!!

12 comments:

Vandi said...

YAY Parsons family!!!!! We are so excited for you!!!

CJAS said...

Hip hip hip hourra !! We are so excited for you ! Congratulations ! Beautiful video :) You can feel the love and excitement :)

Vandi said...

Ok, so I went back and watched the video...now I have tears. Again...SO EXCITING!! We get to see you prego in Kingwood now when you come down...or we go up! :)

Kelly S. said...

HIP, HIP, HORRAY!!!! You guys are so blessed! You will LOVE having the two babies so close together.. I know I have. I hope you start feeling better soon! CONGRATS!

Mrs. Wilson said...

I'm sooo excited for you. the video is very sweet. I can relate to the nasea. it's worth it though!

Becky Todd said...

So excited for you!! Loved the video!

Wright Family said...

Congrats!!! Didn't even know you had a blog:) I'll have to make it over here more often!!! The second is SOOO much easier...2 words...miracle blanket! Save your life good!!!

Meredith said...

Congratulations!!!!! How exciting! Can't wait to keep up with your growing belly & baby news! I know Miss Claire will make a wonderful big sister!!
I hope you feel better soon!

Giggles said...

Congratulations to you all.

Grandmom said...

Think you can tell from the video we are thrilled for you all. We love being grandparents!

amy said...

So happy for you!

Nothing said...

Ah! I just saw this. I'm so excited for you!