"Go Daddy!"
Dancing to the pre-race music!.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
It's been awhile since my last post. I have been feeling pretty crappy for a few weeks now and haven't felt like doing much of anything (you should see my house...it's a MESS). I am so ready for the constant feeling of nausea to be over. Anyways, I did manage to drag myself and Claire to Brad's triathlon on Sunday. We had to wake up at 4:30 in the morning to get to Denton by his 7:00 start time. Claire was a trooper...I kept her in her pj's and gave her breakfast in the car and she was fine! We met Jodie and Carter there since Brian was in the race as well so we were so lucky to have fun friends to hang out with in between cheering for Daddy! Talk about a trooper...Jodie is 38 weeks pregnant, so whenever I felt like complaining about all of the walking, or the heat, I would just look over at her belly ;) Brad and Brian did great! We were able to watch them start and then we let the kids play in the lake. Claire loved it and now I am even more certain she is going to love the beach! We saw the guys run to the bike transition and Claire clapped and cheered for her Daddy. We played some more and then the guys came in from the bike and began the run. Brad finished in 1 hr 43 mins....great job!!! It was a long morning but he has been training hard so we wanted to be there to cheer him on!
6 comments:
ACTually it was 1hr 39min, but who's counting?! Thanks for cheering me on!
WTG, Brad! I sure couldn't do it. :)
Lisa - you are the best. don't let brad forget it!
Congrats on your race Brad....we are so proud of you. Lisa, I am so sorry you aren't feeling well.As always, my Claire is the most precious child!
Great job to Brad ! and great job to you LIsa :) You're such a trooper ! Hope you feel better REALLY soon :)
Love the cute naked picture of Claire !
Way to go Brad...and cute pics ; )
Post a Comment