We've had a very busy week and I have zero pictures to show for it! On Wed. night Brad and I went to the Paul McCartney concert at the new Cowboys stadium. It was such a dream come true for me...I was in heaven. If you know me at all you know I am always early, so sure enough I drug Brad to the concert before the doors even opened...and it was HOT outside while we waited. Once we got in we walked around the new stadium (nice) and then sat in our awesome seats an hour and a half before Paul went on stage. I never left my seat the whole time...I didn't want to miss a second. Paul sang non-stop from 8:45 to 11:30 with 2 encores. He sang all of his greats and i sang along with him! Loved, loved, loved it!!!
On Friday night we finally got to meet baby Patrick! We brought food over for Jodie, Brian and carter and I got to hold the baby. i forgot how little they are...he is precious and now I am even more excited about baby #2!
Sat. morning Brad and I left for Austin for Mandy and Austin's wedding. My parents are here watching Claire so we were so excited to have a weekend away. the wedding was beautiful and the bride was gorgeous! I stayed up way too late but it was great hanging out with the crew.
And through out all of this I still am feeling sick. I am 14 weeks and I thought for sure I would be over this by now. It's starting to get really old but I know it will be worth it in the end. It's also helping me to not gain the 50 pounds I gained with Claire....so far.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I always love to read your blog Lisa :) you're too funny ! I am so happy you had such a good week minus the throwing up of course ! You look beautiful !
Glad you read my blog! I'll officially be stalking yours :-)
I'll add you to my blog list, too.
See you at SS...also...Maggie just added me to her FB account so I'll add you as a friend and we can be FB friends too.
Post a Comment