Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gymnastics!


Adrien eating bubbles

Liberty catching bubbles


A surprise visit from Carter!


The infamous tub of balls




Joanne is having more fun than the kids! ;)




























They are all hers...
Claire is taking a class at Little Gym once a week from now until January. Our friends Liberty, and Adrien are in the class too so that makes it extra fun! She started last week and loved it! I'm so glad she has something to do that wears her out and she has so much fun at the same time. Her favorite thing by far is when the teacher dumps all of the balls out. Once Claire sees the container where the balls are stored all she wants to do is open it and get the balls out! She also enjoys walking across the balance beam, climbing anything she can and the bubbles. I love to watch her play and interact with the other kids...she is getting so big!

5 comments:

Czarina said...

How fun! She looks like she's having a great time.
I think it's great that so many kids in SS are Claire's age!
I hope you're feeling better!

CJAS said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures :) I love seeing them all interact together but I really did sign Adrien up just so I could have fun ;)

Anonymous said...

How cute! I wish I could go!

Grandmom said...

She's so cute...looks like she loves the balls.

Meredith said...

That is so fun! I'm actually looking into gymnastics for Mallory too!
Looks like Claire is having a blast...I hope Mal does too.
Claire is getting so big...I just can't believe it!