Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend














































We had a nice, relaxing three day weekend. Sat. morning we went out to breakfast at Lucille's in Ft. Worth then took Claire to the zoo. She had only been once before when she was really little so we were excited to see her reaction this time. She was so excited! She loved the elephants, lions, zebras and flamingos. She also loved getting out of her stroller and running around. The rest of the weekend was mostly spent painting the kitchen, watching football, grilling out and playing rock band. I am still pretty sick...threw up everyday this weekend I think. So ready to start feeling good again!

3 comments:

Grandmom said...

Love the pics...miss my Grandbaby....sorry you still aren't feeling well.

CJAS said...

Claire is absolutely ADORABLE :)

etphonehome21 said...

I love that pic of Claire on her Daddy's shoulders! Everyone has been to the zoo lately.