Saturday, September 19, 2009

Britney Concert
















Friday night Brad was nice enough to watch Claire while I went to the Britney Spears concert with some super fun girlfriends!!! Everyone looked so gorgeous all dresses up (I am used to seeing them at Stroller Strides first thing in the morning). We went out to a nice dinner at a sushi place in Victory Park. I was the designated driver and everyone had such a great time. We even got moved to better seats!!!! We weren't the youngest girls there but we also weren't the oldest! Britney puts on a good show and I think we all enjoyed just being out without the kiddos (who we love dearly ;) Let's do it again soon!!!

2 comments:

Nothing said...

You guys are some hot mommas!

CJAS said...

YEAH !! You all look beautiful :) I am so happy you had such a great night :)