This weekend was a wet one so we spent most of it inside. On Sunday morning I decided to pull out the dress up clothes for Claire. I think I had more fun than she did though...not interested yet. We have a blond wig that I REALLY wanted to put on her but she refused. I'll keep trying because I know it would be a hilarious picture. And I am super allergic to whatever that wig is made of because I couldn't stop sneezing after I put it on. We just drank our coffee and watched Sunday Morning and played before we finally got ready for church. Again, notice how Claire is totally not into it and brad and I are...
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is SOO cute! Her expression is that of a teenager NOT impressed with her parents...too cute! Can't wait to see you guys!
looks like you had rainey day crazies!!!
This rain is making us all crazy. We've been working on our dance moves over here but you won't see that on our blog. Gracie loved looking at these photos and trying to imitate Claire!
TOO CUTE!! Y'ALL ARE SO FUNNY!
Post a Comment