Saturday, March 13, 2010

Beautiful Weekend!











I'm trying to get back on top of this blog, but as you can imagine I've been a little busy recently. The weather was so beautiful this weekend that we had to get out of the house! This is big for me because I don't think I left the house with Claire until she was 3 months old and off we went with a 3 week old. It's funny how less anxious I am the second time around! Anyways, Brad took Claire on a bike ride Sat morning after he made us breakfast (what a good Daddy). Then after naps we packed up the family and went to Ft. Worth for the St. Patrick's Day parade and festivities. Claire danced on the grass to the Irish music and looked at the horses and cows. I got lots of comments from strangers about how tiny Aubrey is. We had lots of fun in the sun. Then we all went to dinner. I know, brave right? This morning the time change threw me for a loop so Brad took Claire to church. Then we played outside again in the fresh air. I am really loving our new family, we are getting into a good routine and Aubrey is such a good baby!

3 comments:

Grandmom said...

It's a beautiful family! Miss them.

Anonymous said...

Looks fun! Give my girls a kiss from Aunt Alli.

amy said...

Love the pic of Aubrey in her sweet hat! Beautiful!