Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mellow Yellow






I'm really getting the hang of being a Mom of two girls. It helps that Aubrey is such a good baby and Claire has been a wonderful big sister! I'm changing a lot of diapers...I can't wait to get Claire potty trained this summer. Bath time can be tricky since I have to watch them constantly, and it's really hard for me to get a shower in these days (sorry Brad). Today Claire pulled up her shirt to feed her bear...I am still feeding Aubrey every 2-3 hours. I have been cleared to work out again so I am anxious to get this last 20 pounds off so I can fit into my clothes. By accident I dressed them both in yellow (must have been the mood I was in) so I decided to snap a few pictures. Claire is so gentle with Aubrey and Aubrey loves to stop whatever she is doing to watch and listen to Claire when she is nearby. I think they are going to be best friends!

6 comments:

Czarina said...

You look awesome! Your girls are BFF already. If another baby is in our future...I wouldn't mind having a sister for Iz. You're doing great!

amy said...

You are a natural mom of 2! How sweet that the girls will always have each other :)

CJAS said...

You're so natural with both girls :) They look so sweet together ! Congrats! & showered or not everytime I see you - You look GREAT !

etphonehome21 said...

AWWWW! Makes me hope this baby in my belly is a girl. :)

Grandmom said...

My girls are beautiful...all three of them!

Vandi said...

Sisters are such a blessing!! What a great relationship.