Thursday, September 9, 2010

First day of school and Bride






Claire started back at Mother's Day Out this week. She was so ready (and so was I). she really loves school and seeing her friends. It rained HARD yesterday so we were stuck inside...I let her play with my wedding veil and shoes...the dress is too big and heavy for her right now. She loved it and didn't want to take it off. Aubrey was content jumping and watching her crazy sister! I plan on displaying one of these at Claire's wedding some day.

4 comments:

amy said...

What a cute idea and way to think ahead...way ahead! :) When did you get the piano?

Grandmom said...

Love it....I'll have to look up the pic I have of you in my veil!

Heather said...

What a neat idea for a rainy day! And so great that there's a picture of you doing the same thing. :)

Marc, Carlye, Georgia and Sarah Jane said...

I have got to find my wedding dress. That looks like so much fun!!! Georgia would love to wear my veil. Seriously, where is it??