Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dance class and reading and Tech, oh my!






Busy week! Claire started ballet/tap class with her friend Isabella! She LOVES it and told everyone she saw that she had a beautiful dress and that she is a ballerina. I have a feeling this will be worth every penny. I caught Claire reading to AJ and it made me smile. Love them! And of course I could not resist dressing them in their tech cheerleader outfits for some pictures.

3 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE the pictures! The one of Claire reading to Aubrey made my heart swell. I love that! Claire is such a great big sister. I miss her and Aubrey Jane so much! I, of course, loved the Tech outfits too. :)

Grandmom said...

Look at Claire doing "guns up"....reading pictures remind me of you and Alli!

Sarah said...

I thought only Aggies brainwashed their kids? Huh.