This girl has stressed me out from day one. Shortly after I found out I was pregnant, I experienced some bleeding. I remember crying because I was scared. Then came the constant nausea...I threw up every morning from week 7 to week 23. I passed out at the park while I was pregnant. I found out at week 39 1/2 that she had flipped and was breech, so I had a C-section. Then my tiny girl gave us a scare last week with our trip to the hospital to check out her brain. After all of this..she is just fine. And her smile melts my heart. I have a feeling she has many more surprises for me in the future...but I wouldn't change a thing. She's my Aubrey!
Friday, August 27, 2010
Little Stinker
This girl has stressed me out from day one. Shortly after I found out I was pregnant, I experienced some bleeding. I remember crying because I was scared. Then came the constant nausea...I threw up every morning from week 7 to week 23. I passed out at the park while I was pregnant. I found out at week 39 1/2 that she had flipped and was breech, so I had a C-section. Then my tiny girl gave us a scare last week with our trip to the hospital to check out her brain. After all of this..she is just fine. And her smile melts my heart. I have a feeling she has many more surprises for me in the future...but I wouldn't change a thing. She's my Aubrey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
AW !! The love of a mother for her daughter !!!! You're an incredible mother, so strong and loving ! I'm proud to be your friend and so happy that AJ is ok. Let the journey of motherhood continue ;)
This brought tears to my eyes. Sometimes it's really hard being a Mom and dealing with grown up stuff, but you do it so well! I'm so happy everything turned out okay.
Oh child of mine, it truely is just the beginning. What an adventure you have ahead of you.
Thanks be to God!
Post a Comment