Here are some random pictures from the past few weeks. It has been so hot outside that we have been stuck at the house a lot. Claire starts MDO in September so until then I am trying to keep her busy. We have had lots of birthday parties to go to so that helps! Aubrey turned 6 months old on the 17th! She is such a happy baby and she still loves Claire more than anything! She is now in the 10th % for all her measurements so that was good news. She can sit without support for short periods of time, she smiles and laughs all day, she plays with and grasps toys and she is eating solid foods now! She has no desire to roll over though, and that concerned her Dr. enough to suggest we get her brain checked out. We have a sonogram scheduled for Monday at Cook Children's in Ft. Worth. I am trying to stay calm and tell myself that she is just doing things at her own pace. But I admit I am nervous. I just want her to be healthy! I will update soon with the results...we probably won't know anything for a few days. Please keep her in your prayers!
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Recent Pics
Here are some random pictures from the past few weeks. It has been so hot outside that we have been stuck at the house a lot. Claire starts MDO in September so until then I am trying to keep her busy. We have had lots of birthday parties to go to so that helps! Aubrey turned 6 months old on the 17th! She is such a happy baby and she still loves Claire more than anything! She is now in the 10th % for all her measurements so that was good news. She can sit without support for short periods of time, she smiles and laughs all day, she plays with and grasps toys and she is eating solid foods now! She has no desire to roll over though, and that concerned her Dr. enough to suggest we get her brain checked out. We have a sonogram scheduled for Monday at Cook Children's in Ft. Worth. I am trying to stay calm and tell myself that she is just doing things at her own pace. But I admit I am nervous. I just want her to be healthy! I will update soon with the results...we probably won't know anything for a few days. Please keep her in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great pictures! We'll think of yall tomorrow - Aubrey's doing great, so try to not worry about it. Hang in there - it was great seeing you and Claire yesterday!
Love the pics...Aubrey looks wonderful...you know I'm praying for all good news....and as a mother you can't help but worry! Kisses for both my girls.
I love the picture of Aubrey and the mirror :) such a happy girl !! Was Claire redecorating with all the pillows ? Too cute !! What a beautiful family ! Love you guys :)
Love the pictures! You have been blessed with two beautiful girls!
Post a Comment