If anyone is looking for something cheap and cool to do this summer, go to the Gaylord Texan for the Alice in Wonderland Adventure. When Brad got home from work on Friday we loaded up the girls to check it out. It was so much fun!!! The only thing we paid for was parking and some snacks. Claire loved the characters who were walking around. She asked the balloon guy to make her a butterfly. Aubrey had even more fun I think. She babbled and squealed the whole time and just smiled at everything. I recommend it to anyone...there was a puppet show, a maze and a tea party with the Mad Hatter, but that costs extra. If you check them out let me know how it was and maybe we will go back!
Friday, August 6, 2010
Wonderland Adventure
If anyone is looking for something cheap and cool to do this summer, go to the Gaylord Texan for the Alice in Wonderland Adventure. When Brad got home from work on Friday we loaded up the girls to check it out. It was so much fun!!! The only thing we paid for was parking and some snacks. Claire loved the characters who were walking around. She asked the balloon guy to make her a butterfly. Aubrey had even more fun I think. She babbled and squealed the whole time and just smiled at everything. I recommend it to anyone...there was a puppet show, a maze and a tea party with the Mad Hatter, but that costs extra. If you check them out let me know how it was and maybe we will go back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You do such fun things with the girls. You and Brad are awesome parents.
How fun!
So fun...and a little trippy ;) I want to go!
Post a Comment