Saturday, January 15, 2011
Fun Year So Far!
2011 has been good to us so far! Here are some pictures of Claire wearing Brad's cowboy boots from when he was little. She loves them and they fit perfectly! I peeked in on Claire while she was napping and found that she had put a ton of stuff in her bed with her...random. While I was cooking one night I let Aubrey explore the kitchen. Of course Claire had to check it out too...kept them busy for an hour!We got a little snow last week. The news said there would be 3-5 inches on the ground when we woke up and I made the mistake of telling Claire this...and of course they were way off and we only got a little snow that didn't stick to the ground. Oh well, we ran outside to play in it while it lasted.










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're such an awesome mommy ! AJ & Claire are both beautiful, sweet, and happy. Love you guys !
Cute, cute pics. I love the one of Claire in her bed...how does she sleep?
Post a Comment