We started going to a yoga class for kids once a week with some friends! They read books and learn about things like the moon and sun. Claire is pretty good at the yoga moves and AJ likes to watch and roll around. They get a healthy snack after class and today the teacher came by each mat and gave foot rubs with lotion for the kids. I kinda wanted to stick my feet out, but I didn't. It's free and we usually all go to lunch after so it makes for a fast morning!
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Yoga Storytime
We started going to a yoga class for kids once a week with some friends! They read books and learn about things like the moon and sun. Claire is pretty good at the yoga moves and AJ likes to watch and roll around. They get a healthy snack after class and today the teacher came by each mat and gave foot rubs with lotion for the kids. I kinda wanted to stick my feet out, but I didn't. It's free and we usually all go to lunch after so it makes for a fast morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So glad you guys are all coming now ! It makes it even more fun ! Claire is such a cute yogi ;)
I especially like the last pic...what good form!
It's pretty sad that my kid has tried yoga before me, but I love going!
Post a Comment