Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Claire!






I just can't believe I have a three year old. Brad and I have said we can believe she is 3 because she talks and acts like she is seven, but still. Claire is so bright, sweet, funny, beautiful and such a good big sister. she is growing up way too fast but I couldn't be more proud to be her Mommy! We were snowed in on her birthday so Daddy was home! I hung streamers from her door so when she woke up she had to walk through them. I sang to her and then we jumped into my bed to open presents! She got princess big girl panties, crayons, a new Barbie movie, a brush and a Leapster2 with 2 games that she loves. Now maybe Brad can have his phone back ;) We are having a Princess birthday party for the girls with family in a few weeks. Happy Birthday Claire. I love you so much!

4 comments:

Czarina said...

So fast! I met her when she was 18 months old and now she's 3! Such a great kid. Happy birthday sweet girl!

CJAS said...

She's really delightful !! happy birthday to your beautiful princess !

Grandmom said...

She is very special to her Grandmom and Pop Pop. You and Brad are doing a beautiful job raising her!

etphonehome21 said...

Happy Birthday Claire Bear!!! I'm so glad that you are friends with Gracie, you ALWAYS run over an say hi, and like your Mommy said, you are just the sweetest little girl.