Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Aubrey!





Never has a year of my life gone by as fast as this one has. I really can't believe Aubrey is one already! It went by way too fast. I was a little teary eyed the day before her birthday because she just isn't a baby anymore. Aubrey can crawl on all fours and cruise the furniture all day long. She loves to pull up on anything, bother Claire and mess up anything Claire is playing with and most of all...she loves to dance! She has way more hair then Claire did at one...but she only has two bottom teeth so far. I am still breastfeeding her twice a day, but I think we are just about done. I can switch her over to milk now so no more expensive formula! Knock on wood...Aubrey has never had a fever or ear infection. She is a healthy little girl. She isn't walking yet, I'm guessing it will be a few months before she is a pro at that. She is 17.5 pounds and 27.5 in long. The Dr. says I have two petite girls. Every time we go out I hear "She has beautiful eyes" or "She is such a happy baby" or "She is so tiny". All true ;) I love her so much and look forward to seeing what this next year holds for her.

1 comment:

Grandmom said...

She has the sweetest disposition....I loved how she danced at her little table when the music played. The years do fly by....can't believe my baby is going to be 32!