This year I decided I didn't have the energy/money to throw a big, extravagant birthday party for the girls. So we had a very nice, small family party for Claire's 3rd and Aubrey's 1st birthday. It was a Princess theme of course. My parents and brother came and Brad sister and her family came along with Brad's Aunt and Uncle. The weather was great and the girls had a blast. Thank you family for the gifts and love and thank you everyone for wishing the girls and I a happy birthday and thank you Brad for celebrating three girly birthdays this month!!!
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Princess Party
This year I decided I didn't have the energy/money to throw a big, extravagant birthday party for the girls. So we had a very nice, small family party for Claire's 3rd and Aubrey's 1st birthday. It was a Princess theme of course. My parents and brother came and Brad sister and her family came along with Brad's Aunt and Uncle. The weather was great and the girls had a blast. Thank you family for the gifts and love and thank you everyone for wishing the girls and I a happy birthday and thank you Brad for celebrating three girly birthdays this month!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pop Pop and I had so much fun at the Princess party with our little princesses!
Post a Comment