Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Good Times

We have been enjoying the nice weather lately! Nothing major going on around here, but we have definitely been having fun!
Here is a picture of my girls in the shirts that my sister's boyfrind Andy gave them:


Brad and I had a date night last week! We went to A Piece of Work in Ft. Worth to paint. It was a great date...wine. cheese, fruit and creativity! They both turned out great and I framed mine and hung it in the family room while Brad took his to work!


























































While we were out, we dropped Aubrey off at my friend Stephanie's house and Claire got to spend the night at Gracie's house!!! She did great and they took such good care of her. Check out the Percival blog for more pics!!!







Brad is building the girls a playhouse. He works on it on the weekends. It is made of cedar and I think it's going to be pretty cool when it is done. It will habe a porch and everything. Brad has really enjoyed having a project! It is huge and I'm only half kidding when I say we may need a city permit for it. We will have all our friends over for a cook out and to play in it once it is finished!



















This girl Loves the water. I can't wait to take her swimming this summer and I know she will love the beach!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bring them to see their Aunt Alli! I miss them!