Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Random Recents

I gave Aubrey a bottle and put her in the play room. Awhile later I noticed she was really quiet and this is how I found her...Oh and notice her ankles are crossed. They almost always are, even in her sleep she is just a little lady.





















Claire makes me laugh out loud every day! Just a few minutes ago she walked through the room and said "Movie rhymes with a bad word" and it took me three seconds to know she meant boobies. In this picture she has her trusty bubble wrap, or Pops as she calls it. It soothes her to pop the bubbles. Strange I know...





















I bought Claire a new carseat and moved Aubrey from her baby carrier to Claire's old one. She is rear facing and will be until she is two I suppose.





















We usually have a baby swing hanging from a tree in the backyard but we also have a bar for Claire to swing from. She loves it!

3 comments:

CJAS said...

The girls are so precious ! I miss you :) Love all the pics ! Can't wait to see you all again soon :) hugs!

Grandmom said...

I'm laughing at Claire's rhyming words....Aubrey with her ankles crossed...Claire's "pop"...can't wait to see them at Easter!

amy said...

Lilly and Claire have the same flip flop shirt...next time they get together they have to both wear it! LOL You have two amazingly adorable girls Lisa!