Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Parsons Playhouse

It is finished! Brad did a great job on the girl's playhouse. He got the idea form the prairie houses at the Dallas Arboretum, drew up the plans, got some wood from his Dad and started building. It took two months, a lot of weekends and evenings after work, but it turned out great. I admit, there were times I wanted to burn it down because I really needed him to help with the kids, but I know they will spend hours playing in it. They are lucky girls to have a Dad that wanted to make something special for them. We had a cookout and invited our friends over to help break it in and I think it was a hit! Thanks Brad, we love it!

4 comments:

CJAS said...

VERY IMPRESSIVE !! Brad is such an awesome dad and very talented builder ! It's beautiful ! Hugs to the whole family:)

amy said...

LOVE IT!!! Thank you again for having us all over!

Grandmom said...

It's great....worth all the hardwork and patience! Can't wait to play in it with my girls.

Anonymous said...

Can I paint it?!