Friday, April 15, 2011

It's Spring!

We have had a busy April! My friend Czarina opened a Zen Baking Company store in Deep Ellum and some friends and I got to go help her celebrate one Sat. night!
Brad and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary this month. Claire was our photographer...
We had friends over to play in the new playhouse!
My good friend Sonia and her husband Tyler came up from San Antonio for a visit and we went to the Arboretum!
And we planted flowers!
Oh, and Aubrey can use a fork!

3 comments:

amy said...

Sounds like an awesome Spring so far and we loved celebrating the grand opening of the playhouse ;)

Grandmom said...

It's going to get even better with your trip to Grandmom's for Easter and your trip to the Bahama's in May!

etphonehome21 said...

I just love pics especially the one of me eating! :) We had so much fun hanging out!