We've been busy! Let's see...a few weeks ago we went to Weatherford to celebrate Isabella's Wizard of Oz/costume party!
We went to Lubbock for a weekend and enjoyed our time with Grandad and Tommy. Brad and I got to go to the Tech/ATM football game too!
My parents came up last weekend and we all went to the State Fair! Claire rode a ton of rides...fearless! She wanted to go on the big rides but wasn't tall enough. I have no pictures :(
I saw this on Pinterest...glow sticks in the bathtub! Fun!
We visited a fire station and then went to lunch with friends!
We haven't been to a pumpkin patch yet! Yesterday we were kicked out of the house for a showing so I drove to a pumpkin patch but by the time I got there they were alseep. So I sat in the parking lot and stared at pumpkins for awhile, then drove home. I'll try again soon!
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I might try that glow sticks on the bathroom thing ;) I can't wait to see them over Thanksgiving!
* in the bath tub- not on the bathroom
love the glow sticks in the tub idea. you are so good to try all the things that pinterest has. I look at them, and then never actually do them. :)
Loved our visit and trip to the State Fair.
Post a Comment