We had a great Halloween this year! Claire is old enough to really get into it and even Aubrey got the hang of it! We got our money's worth...I think I dressed the girls in their costumes five times for school, parties at a friends house and Brad's work, ballet class and trick or treating. Brad pulled the girls in the wagon from house to house while I handed out candy. We ran out of candy at 8:30...we had a ton of kids from the surrounding apartments, and even some of their parents held out bags for candy. Nice. Brad said Aubrey would go right up to the door with her basket and she came home with more candy then Claire because she would just keep standing there waiting for more candy. Claire would tell each person handing out candy that she is allergic to peanuts. I love my Stawberry Shortcake and Little Red Riding Hood!
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Claire is Sassy Strawberry Shortcake! Cute pics!
The memories you are making....hold them close to your heart!
Post a Comment