Saturday, December 3, 2011

Santa and Yo Gabba Gabba

We went to the Gaylord again this year to sit on Santa's lap and see the ICE exhibit! This is the forth year in a row that we've gone and this time my friend Mere and her daughter Mallory joined us! Claire and Mal get along SO well, they had a blast together.
They were nice enough to include Aubrey at times too!
We explored the hotel and all the decorations before going to the Shrek themed ICE exhibit. I have no pictures inside because it was 3 degrees in there, my fingers were frozen and I was carrying Aubrey the whole time while she cried and shivered. Claire went down the ice slide all by herself...fearless as usual!
Then we waited in line to see Santa. The girls did great and I got an awesome picture...Claire was smiling at the camera and Aubrey and Santa are looking at each other! Claire asked for a Snow White doll and "stylish stuff"...whatever that is.
We made a gingerbread house whne we got home...not as easy as it looks...
On saturday Brad and I took Claire and aubrey to the Yo Gabba Gabba concert. On paper it was a good idea, in reality...not so much. Before the show started...
Then the show started and it was too loud for Aubrey. She started crying and screaming "NO!" She was terrified. She hated it. So I took her out to the lobby for the first half of the show.
Brad and I switched the second half and I went in with Claire. Shortly after it started she wanted to go home. So we left. FAIL.

1 comment:

Grandmom said...

Cute pictures! Love the dresses on the girls..I know I have a short window of opportunity where they will let me "dress" them!!