Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Claire

We had so much fun with Claire's birthday party this year! It was a Slumber Party theme...six of her cute little friends (girls only) came over on Friday night from 7-9. I had pillow cases with thier names on them to decorate with paint, we watched a Barbie movie, painted toe nails and ate pizza and cake. Very girly, very Claire! Since I use my blog as a baby book, let me record some thoughts of my 4 year old. I will get her measurements at her 4 year checkup, but she is filling out now and tall as ever. She is smart...so smart that I forget she is turning 4. She is learning to read, knows some addition, can do 150 piece puzzles by herself, can color in the lines and draw faces, she LOVES school and ballet, she never hits Aubrey even if Aubrey is tormenting her, she can have an attitude at times, she is outgoing, has lots of friends and makes me proud. I am getting glimpses of what the teenage years may look like and that scares me a little, but she really is a good girl. I love the little lady she is becoming. And in the words of Claire, she is "the same girl, just a different number"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looked like such a fun party! I can't believe Claire is 4! I look forward to seeing her and Aubrey soon.

Grandmom said...

Happy Birthday my sweet Claire...I will always remember her running into my room and saying "Good Morning Grandmom, it's my birthday" at 3:15 a.m.!