We had a great Valentine's Day here! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my girls. Notice Claire's gloves...her Daddy got them for her as a Vday gift (does he know her or what?) and she wore them to school. They both had a great day at school exchanging cards and eating sweets. I got flowers and chocoalte fron Brad ;)Aubrey is talking in sentences now, and ever since Valentine's day she has been following Claire around saying over and over again "I love you Claire, I love you Claire!" Poor Claire, I can here her from the other room getting tired of hearing it yelling "I love you too!"
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You failed to mention what an incredible friend you are and how you babysat my kids that night so I could go on a date with the hubby. Thanks again buddy!!!
Post a Comment