Thursday, May 17, 2012
Graduation
Another school year gone! Claire finished 3 year old pre-k and Aubrey the 1's class. We all LOVED MBS Discovery Center. If we hadn't moved we would be back there again next year for sure. The teachers are amazing...they took the time to teach Claire how to read and Aubrey didn't cry once during her first year of school. They both learned so much and I was looking at a picture they took of Claire on the first day of school and it is amazing how much she has grown this past year. The girls put on a little graduation performance this morning and sang songs. I am proud of them and we are already looking forward to next year. Until then, summer, here we come!!!
Claire and Mrs. Peggy
Claire with Mrs. Cynthia and Ms. Valerie. She had three teachers to 18 kids!
Aubrey with Mrs. Julianne
I zoomed in from across the room for this one...I caught her drinking with her pinkies out. She often tells me that this is how a princess drinks...
I'm a proud Momma
Veronica and I spent countless hours talking in the parking lot or playground after school. Isabella and Claire are great friends and we are going to miss them next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tell my girls Aunt Alli say good work and happy graduation!
you and V look beautiful! and I'm cracking up at the pinkie thing. She's hysterical:)
They are growing up so fast...you will look back on this time and wonder how it passed so quickly!
Post a Comment