Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a great Mother's Day. My parents came to town to celebrate my brother's girlfriend's college graduation from UNT so I got to spend Mother's Day with my Mom. Brad bought me flowers, sweet cards from him and the girls, did the dishes, got me spa giftcards, got me donuts on sunday morning (because lets be honest, thats what I really wanted)!, and we all went to church. It was a great weekend and I am so thankful that God gave me Claire and Aubrey. I love being their Mom!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you had a great day....I can tell by the smile on your face. I decided on Sunday that I WILL be with my mom on mother's day next year. too special not to, and for some reason, it never works out that we are all together. Better plan now:)