Claire had her 6 month doctor's appointment today. Dr. Raine said she is doing great and is right on track! I think this time Claire knew what was coming because she started getting upset when the nurse came in. She cried when she got her shots, but was asleep before I even got the car started. Here are her 6 month stats:
Weight: 15 lbs 13.5 oz (50%)
Length: 26 3/4 in (90%)
Head Size: 17 (75%)
The nurses said she's going to be a super model with brains based on these measurements...I guess there is a first time for everything....
2 comments:
"The nurses said she's going to be a super model with brains based on these measurements..."
She must take after her dad! Well ... the supermodel part anyway.
Glad you gals had a good check-up. See you in about an hour!
Visits to the doctor's for shots is no fun...poor baby! Happy she is doing so well. We are blessed!
Love, Grandmom
Post a Comment