Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Trip to Longview






Last weekend Claire and I made the 2 1/2 hour trip to Longview to visit Aunt Heather and Uncle Dr. Robert and the rest of the family. Unfortunately Brad was out of town for work, but Claire and I didn't want to miss out on the fun. Heather and Robert have a beautiful home and a swimming pool! We all had a great time playing in the pool (I even did a few tricks off the diving board while Claire was napping) and Claire loved the wind chimes! We really enjoyed visiting with Mimi, Grandad, Marshall, Nancy, Jessica, Kathryn, John, Wendy, Michelle and Neil. When we got home and Claire saw her Daddy, she screamed and practically jumped out of my arms to get to him! She was an angel on the trip and we look forward to visiting again soon!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am so glad you made the trip... even when Brad couldn't come. We really had a great time watching Claire's reactions to different things. She is such a happy baby with a contageous smile and beautiful eyes. I hope all 3 of you can come out soon!