



Ok, before you gasp and say "Lisa, how could you?!"...I have his permission on this one. Some of the girls in my Stroller Strides group can't believe that Brad was at one time 60 pounds heavier than he is now. I am very proud of him and the example of health that he is setting for Claire. I dug up some old pictures of Brad to prove that he's come a long way! A side note...there was a time when we were 100+ pounds apart, but when I was pregnant and had gained 50 pounds we were dangerously close to weighing the same!!! Something I thought would never happen! Let me also say that I love Brad no matter what size he is...I am lucky that he just keeps getting better with age!
7 comments:
Man I was fat! The sad thing is that I though that green shirt in the last picture was slimming ... I hope I was wrong.
I also love you no matter what!
Wow, he has come so far! Way to go Brad! Now if only I could do the same thing ; )
I'm so proud of him! He looks great!
And so do you Miss Mommy!
You are and were always a very handsome guy, no matter what size. We too are so proud of how healthy you are now. P.S. If you want any "unflattering" pics of my beautiful daughter, I may have a few!
Lisa, I'm more impressed with your hair. j.
Whew... that first one is my favorite! :) And now, he runs marathons! Something I don't think I could EVER do... Maybe a half marathon one day!
I haven't heard of Stroller Strides. It sounds like fun! How do I find out if there is a group in McKinney?
NO WAY!! I still don't believe that's him. Doesn't even look like the same person. Way to go Brad!!!! I'll post some fat pictures of me and Marc so that Brad feels like he has friends in this area. Seriously, wow.
Post a Comment