Saturday, January 17, 2009

Belly Laughs

I'm not sure what is more funny...Claire laughing or Brad dancing...I think this could be on America's Funniest Home Videos...

14 comments:

Mrs. Wilson said...

Isn't that the best sound in the world!

Becky Todd said...

That is so cute! I love baby giggles!

Grandmom said...

Oh my gosh, the tears are running down my face! Good moves Daddy....loved Tina too!

Heather said...

I have tears too... too funny! I would've laughed that hard at Brad if he were dancing and jumping around like that for me! He's always been a natural ham.

Vandi said...

That's so cute!!!! It's hard not to laugh with her...Todd says that Brad hasn't changed much :) We need to meet up again SOON!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see my Claire! You should send that in to AFV. Tina would be belly laughing too if she could!

amy said...

OMG, you should totally send it in! Great video and nice moves Brad!

Nothing said...

Oh man, that's great.

Lesli said...

That is too cute. Steve just came running into the room because he thought that was Morgan!!

Marc, Carlye, Georgia and Sarah Jane said...

I haven't ever heard her laugh like that. I've also not seen a dad go to such lengths to get a laugh. Love it.

Kathryn said...

I have loved checking up on your site for all the updates on you guys, but I have to say that this post is probably my favorite! There is so much joy in those giggles!!!

Shepard said...

Too cute!! Thanks for sharing!

etphonehome21 said...

I just found your blog and it's awesome! Gracie is finally laughing out loud, but nothing like this!

Brad said...

I watched this today. I miss Claire!