Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!












































































We spent Christmas in Lubbock this year. Mimi was excited to have all of us at her house this year. And surprise...Santa was very kind to Claire again! The only bad thing was that Claire had a 102.5 temperature on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning so she wasn't feeling too great. I think it was just teething, but still it was no fun. On New Year's Eve Brad and I got to go out to dinner while Mimi and Grandad babysat since they are in town for the Cotton Bowl. We went to Ruth's Chris in downtown Ft. Worth and I had the best steak ever! The Parsons family had a wonderful 2008 and we can't wait to see what 2009 has in store for us!

4 comments:

Maggie, Todd, Jackson, and Tucker too! said...

Hopefully 2009 blesses you with a baby ;) Gotta fill that double stroller. So glad you enjoyed Ruth Chris, we have a gift certificate for there and are excited to use it!

Meredith said...

You & Brad look awesome for your date night & Claire is adorable as usual!
Glad you guys had a great Christmas. We did also!
I'll get to posting soon! I have a ton of pics from our trip to NY!

amy said...

What a great picture of you and Brad!

Kelly S. said...

What a fun Christmas! Your tree looks beautiful. Eloise had an extremely high fever on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!! We found out later that it was an ear infection.... but I know what you mean about it not being too much fun!