It's freezing outside and you know what happens when Claire and I are stuck inside...fashion show! Yes I decided I better take some pictures of Claire in some of her Christmas clothes before the holidays are over. She has so many cute dresses, pj's, bows, etc. and I know this is her one shot at wearing them so we played dress up. I am exhausted and she is annoyed but we did it. I realize this time may be better spent learning numbers and letters and such, but come on people, we are making memories here! Here is our model showing off the latest in Christmas Couture. Thank you to everyone who gave Claire these adorable outfits!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What good are letters and numbers anyway? I like the little red dress.
Love the plaid dress! She is adorable and wow does she have a lot of Christmas outfits!
What a tropper Claire is....you will only get away with this a little bit longer, and then she'll put her foot down if she doesn't want to do something. I loved her in everything!
I can just imagine her thinking to herself... "come on, mom.... not ANOTHER outfit to put on!" She looks so cute! She looked more like a little girl in the plaid dress with the big black bow on the back. She's growing up too fast. Can't wait to see you all tomorrow! :)
Looks like eating a bow is more exciting than letters and numbers!!! She's so cute! Look at her balancing so well.
Post a Comment