Thursday, December 18, 2008

Watch out Imelda Marcos!


It is said that Imelda Marcos owns 1,060 pairs of shoes. I was just in Claire's closet and she could seriously give Imelda a run for her money someday. Claire is not even a year old and already has 20 pairs of shoes. Lets just say this is the number of shoes she has at a year (highly unlikely since we still have Christmas to get through.) By the time Claire is my age she could have 600 pair of shoes if she continues at this rate. I on the other hand have about four old pairs of shoes...boy I hope Claire grows up to have a size 8 foot so we can share shoes someday!!!

3 comments:

amy said...

She is a stylin little girl! I wish I had that many shoes!

Anonymous said...

Just like her Aunt Alli!

Nothing said...

Those shoes are going to get a lot more expensive over the years!