Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tagged...all about your husband

1) Where did you meet? My roommate my freshman year of college made me go to her boyfriend's house to meet his roommates...and Brad was one of them!
2) How long did you date before you got married? 4+ years
3) How long have you been married? 6 1/2 years
4) What's your favorite feature of his? his eyes
5) What's your favorite quality of his? he is a good Daddy
6) Does he have a nickname for you? he calls me girl
7) What is his favorite color? blue
8) What is his favorite food? anything healthy
9) What is his favorite sport? Tech football
10) When and where was your first kiss? at his house in college...I waited until 4am and when he still hadn't made a move I planted one on him
11) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? go out to eat
12) Do you have any children? 1 so far
13) Does he have a hidden talent? making faces
14) How old is he? 30 and I feel bad that I didn't have a big party for him but I had a newborn
15) Who said "I love you" first? he did...in a note
16) What is his favorite type of music? he loves John Mayer...I think it's his boyfriend
17) What do you admire most about him? he is driven...running a marathon tomorrow
18) Do you think he will read this? yep
19) I tag... Liz, Mere and Vandi

2 comments:

amy said...

woohoo, thanks for filling this out ; )

Brad said...

10) I'm pretty sure I made the 1st move ... it was pathetic, but I think I went in first.

11) Am I that exciting at dinner?

13) True ... I am talented, but I don't think it's a hidden talent.

16) He won't return my phone calls. We're over.

17) Thanks!

18) You were right.