Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fall Leaves

Helping Daddy rake a million leaves
Doesn't everyone work in the yard in a pink hat and striped tights?

The jumper she has on is size 12 months...so tiny


Frolicking in the leaves


What a fun day!



8 comments:

amy said...

So cute! Brian doesn't ever rake leaves...he just buys a mulching blade for the mower and mows them up...much quicker and less work!

Czarina said...

Are you kidding me with this hat?? It's too much!!! So adorable...
I have to get one for Iz.

Unknown said...

I love the tights and the fab hat. There is something about kids in the leaves...such a great posterity picture. Garrett loves the crunchy sounds the leaves make. Too cute!

Brad said...

Amy ... unfortnately we have too many leaves to mulch, or I would be all over that! I picked up about 40-45 33 gallon bags of leaves today, and Claire was little to no help! But she tried ...

Anonymous said...

I would totally rake leaves in a pink hat and tights! She's the cutest!

Heather said...

Love the stiped tights and the hat! I have the cutest neice ever!!!

Kelly S. said...

She's a cutie! I wish my yard had trees!! :)

CJAS said...

Claire is BEAUTIFUL :) I love her outfit and her natural elegance :) Good job to Brad for his hard work !!