Saturday, November 7, 2009

Big Girl Bed











Last weekend while my parents were visiting they bought Claire her big girl bedroom furniture! We got the mattress today (who knew how fun a mattress store is for a toddler?) She LOVES her new bed. I think I will start with naps in it then eventually move to night time as well. No rush, we still have a few months before we need the crib for baby #2. I put the sheets on the bed and we are putting up a guard rail but the bedding and curtains and stuff don't come until Monday, so I'm sure I'll take more pictures once the room is all set up and the crib is moved into the baby's room!

8 comments:

Czarina said...

It's beautiful! Looks great - can't wait to see the baby's room.

Grandmom said...

She's growing up so fast! The furniture looks great in her room.

Unknown said...

How fun! Her room is adorable!! What sweet Grandparents she has. :)

etphonehome21 said...

She does look like a big girl in it. It makes me sad. :( How did they grow up so fast?

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Nothing said...

That is a cute bed.

amy said...

Darling furniture!

CJAS said...

I love the bedroom set ! Adrien just did the switch last week . . . they're getting so BIG !!!