Friday, November 27, 2009

Sleeping Beauty





























On Friday I asked Brad to keep an eye on Claire while I took a shower. When I was done getting ready I found them on the couch...she was sound asleep on him. She would NEVER in a million years fall asleep on me, but there must be something about her Daddy that makes her want to curl up and take a nap. It melted my heart when I saw them. I love them both! A side note: notice her red shoes. She is really into The Wizard of OZ at the moment and loves to wear her red sparkly shoes. When she puts them on she says "I just like Dorothy!"

3 comments:

CJAS said...

that is so SWEET !!! I love the picture of Claire and Brad asleep !! Claire is a beautiful and sweet princess !

Czarina said...

Brad and his mini-me! So sweet.

Grandmom said...

The red shoes still on while sleeping....too cute!